North East Lincolnshire Council Legal Services

North East Lincolnshire Council Legal Services

On this site you can order most services, pay for them and find information quickly and easily. Please go to the relevant part of the website to find what you are looking for. You can access the services from the home page, the menu in the top header, or our search engine. We use social media to communicate directly with local residents and businesses to provide information about community services, promote events and activities, and answer questions about community services. If you are concerned about health and safety (including food safety) in a North Lincolnshire workplace, visit our Workplace Safety and Public Safety page for more information. If you are an employee who wishes to report concerns about your own employer, the Council is a prescribed body to receive these reports. As an employee, your return may be subject to the Public Interest Disclosures Act, which provides some protection for employees who report concerns. Ms. Sandra Elaine Snell is the registered manager for these services at this location.

Councillor Rob Waltham is the President of North Lincolnshire Council. He welcomes feedback on any issues and can be contacted at [email protected] or by phone on 01724 297556. If you can`t find the information you need online, you can contact us by phone, mail or in person. Getting things done online is much cheaper than other contact methods, so we can spend more on essential services, so please only contact us if the information you want is not available on our website. To compliment us, please email us at [email protected], call us on 01724 297000 or write to us at Customer Experience Team, Church Square House, 30-40 High Street, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 6NL. If you want to talk to us about housing tax or social benefits, call 03003 030164 from 9am to 4.30pm. You can access many services on our website at the same time that are convenient for you. When you create an account, we will send you automatic updates if you choose to do so. If you wish to contact us by email, our address is [email protected] Our self-service portal securely verifies who you are and allows you to access a range of online public services with a single account. You can request services, report problems, and track the progress of your requests faster and easier than ever before. Start now with “My Account”.

Please note that if you receive a call from 01724 296000, the council will call you back. Do not try to contact us at this number. If you missed a call from this number, we will try to call you back soon. If you have concerns about the way a community service is provided or the conduct of one or more of our employees, you can let us know about your concerns. There are different ways to do this, depending on the type of concern you have. CQC registers North East Lincolnshire Council`s short stay services (home and community support) to carry out these regulated activities. Contact us if you think North East Lincolnshire Council operates short stay services (home and community support) not listed here. The Council is also a mandatory body to raise concerns about consumer protection rules. For more information, please visit our Trading Standards page. Option 3 – Recreation centres, swimming pools and sports centres.

Thousands of people contact us every year in different ways. We want to work effectively with you. If you contact us, we will: Option 4 – Collection of bulky waste, white goods, clinical waste and sharp objects Option 6 – Report problems with roads, street lighting, parks or open spaces If you wish to file a complaint or are not satisfied with a decision or the outcome of a process, for example, for parking fine notices or decisions on development applications, visit our Standards, Complaints, Appeals and Objections page for more information. Option 5 – Adult and collaborative learning. For a complete list of our social media accounts, please visit our social media page. You can keep up to date with our latest news and information by following us on our social media accounts. For more information on our social media policies, read the Social Media and Web Chat Guidelines (PDF, 240 KB) Option 1 – Make an appointment to register a birth or death Visit our Health, Wellness and Social Services section for more details. Option 3 – Fly discharge from abandoned vehicles, animal welfare and legal noise pollution. If you wish to write to us but do not know the address of the service to which your request relates, you can write to us at the following address: Call our customer contact centre on 01724 297000.

The lines are open Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Option 3 – Repairs and assistance with private owners Where does this information come from? Most of the information on this page comes from the Solicitors Regulation Authority.